HOW TO PRESENT BIG CAMPAIGN IDEAS AND PROVIDE CREATIVE FEEDBACK
Even if you write a great creative brief, there’s so much more to creating a great campaign—and it can be a difficult process to navigate. In this course you’ll learn how to structure big creative ideas, evaluate if an idea is good (or not!), and provide feedback that improves the work yet inspires the creative team.
Get empowered to lead and produce great creative work.
Who it’s for
This course applies to:
- ABMs, brand and marketing managers who are responsible for leading, assessing, or providing feedback on creative work
- Creative team members involved in creation of advertising and communications across mediums such as TV/video, print, radio, OOH and digital
- Agency partners, account managers, planners and creatives who create advertising and communications ideas for clients
- Small business owners who work with freelancers or agencies on creative ideas and communications campaigns
How you will benefit
- Learn to structure and present ideas properly to internal/client teams
- Gain confidence in presenting to senior management
- Best-practice criteria to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of creative ideas
- Understand how to deliver useful strategic feedback to creative teams
- Case studies, templates and best-practice frameworks to immediately implement
What you get
- 7 lessons that take you through the process of structuring, presenting, evaluating, and giving feedback on campaign ideas
- Step-by-step guides, templates and worksheets to make it all simple and easy
- Case study examples on how to evaluate creative
- Access to the course community Q&A forum
- Lifetime desktop and mobile access for the life of the course
Our Courses Power The Best Brands — Meet our Clients
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Kevin Namaky is a trained educator with 20 years of experience as a consumer brand executive. Kevin has helped brands realize over $1B in new revenue and has trained more than 1,000 brand managers.
Kevin is also a featured instructor for the American Marketing Association, lectures at the IU-Kelley School of Business, and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company, Business Insider, and the CMO Council.
What Others Say
10 out of 10!– Marketing Director, Bolthouse Farms
By adopting Kevin’s creative development process, I believe it can lead to stronger, more strategic work from the get-go. There were tons of great points and valuable content. Great training!– Assistant Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble
100% recommended! Kevin is a great teacher.– Director of Integrated Marketing, Sephora
This training was amazing! I learned a lot and feel really empowered.– Assistant Brand Manager, CPG Personal Care
Kevin’s ability to translate complexity into simple, easy-to-understand strategy was a huge asset to our team.– Vice President/General Manager, Scotts Miracle-Gro
– Assistant Marketing Manager, Formica
I thoroughly enjoyed this training. Great outlines and ideas that we will take back to work and incorporate into our business. Kevin nailed it. Great class!
Using the frameworks from the training, our team’s presentations to upper management have been more structured and positive. The senior staff has given our team very positive feedback.– Senior Marketing Director, Ubisoft
Lesson 2: What’s a Campaign Idea?
Lesson 3: Evaluating Creative
Lesson 4: Evaluating Creative – Examples
Lesson 5: Presenting Ideas & Giving Feedback
Lesson 6: Live Feedback Examples & Q&A
Lesson 7: What’s Next
GET THIS COURSE FREE WHEN YOU JOIN THE BRAND MANAGEMENT ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
Frequently Asked Questions
GET IN TOUCH
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up for updates on the latest brand management courses, tips and frameworks from Kevin and the Gurulocity Brand Management Institute, including our Brand Career Booster newsletter with weekly tips for advancing your career.