We control this site from offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Terms of Service revised May 1, 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without additional notice.
Company contact information
Business name: Gurulocity, LLC
Contact name and title: Kevin Namaky, Founder
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as location and interests, payment information, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities or offers.
Any personal identification information voluntarily submitted by Users to us, including in exchange for or to redeem an offer, is considered to be freely given by the User.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
If you do not wish to provide any information to us including non-personal identification information, then you should not use this website and may exit at any time.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use 'cookies' to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the User’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. The cookie helps to analyze web traffic and allows web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services – Your information is used to deliver and fulfil both free and paid products and services that you request or purchase from us.
- To process payments for products and services – We may share your payment information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions that you request to be completed. While we and our vendors have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your payment information, there is no guarantee that such technology can eliminate all risks of theft, loss or misuse. We shall not be liable to you or any other person for damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication or disclosure of payment information including credit card information.
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails - We may use contact information, including email address, to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, helpful information, promotional offers, and related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To send or present you with marketing offers and/or advertisements – We may use your personal and/or non-personal information to make marketing offers, present advertisements, and personalize those offers and advertisements so that they are relevant to you and meet your specific needs.
- To measure the performance of our marketing efforts – We may use your information to track the performance of our promotional efforts and advertisements, including advertisements purchased and fulfilled by third parties such as online search engines and social media platforms.
- To conduct market research – We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We use learning from market research to customize our products, services and websites according to our Users interests. We also use learning from market research to develop new and better products, services and offers in the future that our Users will benefit from.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Controlling your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may share personal identification information with trusted vendors in order to help us present and fulfil custom offers, products and services as previously outlined above, on or off of our Site. For example, a trusted vendor might include an email service provider that helps us deliver our emails to you. Or a trusted vendor might include a search engine or social media platform that fulfils and customizes offers that you see based on our requests.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the unsubscribe links in our emails or by writing to/emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal identification information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Terms of Service
When you buy a digital product, it will be delivered to you immediately (unless stated otherwise). Technical glitches in product delivery are possible. If you don’t automatically receive access to the product, send us an email at email@example.com so we can send the access details to you manually.
All coaching calls are done via Zoom, Skype, Facetime or a similar videoconference platform. You also may have the option to use phone if you, the client, call us. If you want to use some other method, let us know and we can discuss it.
Calls are conducted between 7am and 10pm US Eastern Standard time, Monday through Friday. Certain days may be closed due to holidays, vacations, or emergencies.
Calls are typically scheduled as needed or at appropriate course/coaching checkpoints. We use calendar software that allows you, the client, to choose your meeting times. We cannot guarantee timeliness of available meeting times and typically require 48 hours to properly prepare for coaching calls.
If you purchase a coaching package, you will obtain credits or a code that allows you to redeem a certain number of coaching calls. These calls are scheduled at your convenience, however note that most appointments purchased as part of a package also come with an expiration date, usually 6, 12 or 18 months from purchase. There are no refunds for unused appointments.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the free materials (information or software) on our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. If materials are sold to you as a product or service, then permission is granted to download one copy of paid materials (information or software) on our web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Products, services and the materials on our web site are provided 'as is'. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The information presented in this Website is intended to be for your educational purposes only. We are not presenting you with a business opportunity, distributorship, opportunity to get rich, and we are not making any claims as to income you may earn.
Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information passed on to us concerning the results achieved by the individual sharing the information. We have performed no independent verification of the statements made by those individuals. Please do not assume that you will make those same income figures.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas presented in our in materials. Examples in our materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our material. You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake.
At times, we may make specific satisfaction guarantees related to specific products or services. If no guarantee is explicitly specified for a product or service, then no guarantee is granted. Below are examples of guarantees we sometimes offer. See your specific product/service purchase for details:
- 60-day money-back guarantee. This is sometimes offered for certain online-based courses that we sell. This is not a guarantee of business results or revenue, but rather a guarantee that you will be satisfied with the course outcome (e.g., a satisfactory marketing strategy document). We usually place requirements on you, the customer, in order for the guarantee to apply. Specifically, that you complete the course content, all related assignments and all live coaching sessions. If, upon, completion of the requirements and proof of doing so, you are still unsatisfied with the course outcome, you can request a refund within 60 days of purchase.
- Coaching packages do not come with any guarantee.
- Workshops do not come with any guarantee.
We reserve the right to cancel and/or refuse service to anyone for any reason, except as prohibited by law (we do not discriminate based on race, age, religion, sexual orientation, etc.). If we exercise this right, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
Products such as courses where the majority of content is delivered immediately cannot be cancelled by you. It is for this reason that our courses instead often come with a specific satisfaction guarantee as previously mentioned.
You can cancel coaching packages whenever you want. In these cases, we typically provide pro-rated refunds for unused portions of coaching packages. For example, if you purchase a package of 6 coaching calls, but decide to cancel after using only 3 of the calls, we may issue a 50% refund for the unused portion. Used portions of coaching packages are non-refundable. We reserve the right to end a coaching plan at any point for any reason.
If you want to buy a product/service and pay for it in more than one installment, you can’t cancel the remaining payments.
For workshop services, we often require 50% upfront payment with the remaining 50% payment due upon completion of work. This requirement is necessary due to the significant amount of upfront custom work and time required to create a workshop event before it is actually conducted with the client. We also charge the client for any travel expenses required to attend and deliver a workshop event, unless another arrangement is specifically and mutually agreed to by both parties in writing.
Payment for products and services is required either upfront at the time of initial purchase, or in the case of certain services such as workshops, due upon receipt of invoice. We do not offer extended payment terms other than a few select installment plans as indicated during product/service checkout (e.g., for certain online courses). When we invoice you (e.g., for a workshop), we reserve the right to charge a late fee if payment is not received in a timely manner. We also reserve the right to withhold products or services, or portions thereof, if payment is not received in a timely manner.
You get email support as a part of many services we provide. We reply to most emails within 2 business days (except for holidays, planned vacations or emergencies). The amount of email support depends on the agreement we have. If in doubt, ask us to clarify the limits for you.
Technical and Implementation Support
Gurulocity is not a marketing or advertising agency. We specialize in business and marketing strategy and planning. We teach and advise you to create and implement marketing strategies in your business.
We do not purchase or implement any advertising or marketing tactics on your behalf.
We are not technical specialists and do not promise to do any implementation or technical support for you. While we may advise you regarding steps and actions, technical execution and implementation is solely the responsibility of the student/client. You may not hold us liable for any failures you have with implementation. The tactics you choose and the tools/method you use to implement them are your responsibility.
If we recommend a service or product, it’s because we’ve found it to be worth buying. Sometimes we use affiliate links, so we get a commission if you buy something. So, feel free to assume all links are affiliate links, even though that’s not nearly the case. In fact, very few of our links are affiliate links.
If you don’t want us to get a small compensation for doing the research and recommending the best option, just use Google to find all available options, test them yourself, and make a decision based on that.
In no event shall Gurulocity or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or advice on our Internet site or in our products/services, even if we or a Company authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gurulocity does not warrant that any of the materials on our web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Internet web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the User's own risk.
Terms of Service Modifications